If you’ve been dreaming about owning a private swimming pool, it’s not too late to make it a reality. While time is certainly of the essence, there are steps you can take to make it happen. Here are some options on how to have an inground pool by Summer 2021.
How COVID-19 Has Impacted the Pool Market
The necessity for immediate action has come as a result of how COVID-19 has impacted the pool market. With more people staying at home, there’s been increased demand and sales for inground pools. With so many making a commitment to owning an inground pool, this is the time to act if you want a pool by this summer.
Building an Inground Pool
One option for obtaining an inground pool that you could pursue is building one. This is a multi-step process that involves doing the necessary research, contacting a pool building company, and asking the correct questions. Although every pool builder operates in a different manner, the overall process shouldn’t vary too much. Here’s a breakdown of the steps you should take and what you can expect when attempting to build an inground pool.
- Do your research on all of the available pool building companies and reach out to your preferred one.
- Start having virtual meetings with your pool builder. Give them as much information as possible like photographing the area in which your pool will be.
- Request and receive an initial estimate for your inground pool.
- Schedule a date for when your pool building company can visit your home and assess your yard.
- Envision and map out a design for your pool with input from your pool builder.
- Schedule an installation date and let the process play out.
Buying a Home With an Inground Pool
If building an inground pool isn’t something that you would consider you can instead choose to buy a house with an existing pool. Simply check your local listings for homes with swimming pools to see what’s currently for sale. This option is preferable for those who don’t want to wait for a pool to be built or want to avoid dealing with the installation process. However, deciding to buy a home with an inground pool can limit your pool options and leave you with one that is out of style.
No matter how you plan to get a pool this year, So Cal Pool Plaster is here to help. Our experienced team of professionals will fully help to address your needs in the most efficient and affordable manner. If you’re looking to make your dream swimming pool a reality, contact us today at (714) 617-8182 for further consultation. We’ll provide you with a free estimate for your next project.